Thursday, March 18, 2010

Beautiful Memories: Digital Scrapbooks

Scrapbook or Photobook is the most beautiful way to keep your memories alive. One can select nice background pages, the photo frames and pretty embellishments to decorate the photo pages. Some days back, I got my second Photobook and am so happy to see it. I started getting photo books done in December last year and since then, I keep on looking for reasons to get more of these.

It all began, when I got a mail from Shutterfly to check out their photo books and got one done right away. It came out really well, with blue cover and clear n crisp pictures. Then, by chance I found the link to Artscow, and now am a member, and I have already ordered a photobook from them. Here, I got more options for decorating the pages with some very pretty embellishments and background pages available on the site.

I made a 8x8 Photobook and it came out pretty well too. Again blue cover and almost 50 photos, this one looked great with all the ribbons and flowers. It came a month after I ordered, but it was worth the wait.

Next, I again placed an order with Artscow, for a second book. I ordered it a week back and expect to get it in another 3 weeks, that's a long wait (I know).

September 29th, 2010 - My love for Photobooks continues, made a quick one in one hour and ordered a 6x6 photobook today from Artscow.