Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Facebook Status Summary '10

The time of the year, when one looks back on 'the year that was'; brings up many memories. And this facebook application- my year in status, is pretty good; as it brings up a complete summary of all the status messages of the year. So I also made one today. This is how it looks, thought of putting it on my blog, as another 2010 memento.


When i saw it, I was surprised, as it brought out all the status updates for the year which I had completely forgotten. The status messages on weather, IPL 2010 updates (especially as a follower of RCB), the plethora of movies we saw, places we visited, season's greetings and famous quotes. It sure was a year of facebooking for me, with continues updates and yes, connecting with friends was a big part too. 

In all, it was a jolly good year.