Friday, December 31, 2010

Looking Back !

Today is the last day of the year 2010, and that calls for looking back at this eventful year. It was a year full of travel, movies, blogging, facebooking, family functions and enjoying all seasons. I want to look at all these in a little more detail. Looking at the travel part, it was a year of travelling by all comparisons; we visited so many places like Atlantic City, Niagara Falls, Washington D.C. and many more beautiful places and we had a wonderful time.

Travelling also includes, clicking some memorable pictures and we sure got some amazing shots. And I got some pretty photo books done too to preserve those precious memories. The part of movies is gigantic too, as we saw numerous amazing movies like how to train your dragon (3D), Avatar, The Social Network, and amazingly funny movies like Date Night, get him to the greek, Golmaal 3, No Problem; the list is endless. We also had a great 4D experience. In all, it was a very entertaining year in regard to movies.

Family functions always are the sweetest part, as it was so much fun to be back in India for my sister’s wedding. We had a fabulous time meeting and enjoying with family. Looking at the blogging part (which am still doing), it was very regular and I tried to put down all my experiences on the blog. It was great and I’ll be continuing with it, right into the next year.

Facebooking, was a big part of this year, as I updated my profile quite religiously and connected with so many friends and it was really nice to get in touch with people from school days. And the movie social network, made it even more popular, I guess.

And of-course, I enjoyed all the seasons – right from spring to autumn and summer to winter; and one of the best ways to experience it, is to live in New York. Boating in central park during summer and ice skating in Bryant Park in winters, it was wonderful.

In all, year 2010 was a splendid year and I will cherish all the beautiful memories of this year forever. I hope the year 2011 brings in even more happiness and cheer into our lives. I, so go by the motto of, ‘Live every moment, as its your last’.

Adios to 2010…………….